Sunday, October 31, 2010

1st Annual TIT

My workout plan to get me into Thanksgiving on a high note and start the holidays off positive!

The idea here is to really focus for the four weeks heading into Thanksgiving.  To push your body a little harder than you would normally, to log all your food and be fully aware!  I plan to work out 6 days a week, with a planned day off on Tuesday.

I'll be doing my strength exercise with some new (to me) Jillian videos.  I got this box set about 18 months ago but I've never tried them.  I'd read that they were not meant for someone who had not already been working out.  I'll review them as I try them.

Sunday - Shape Up - Front
Monday - C25k + extra 2 miles of walking
Tuesday - Rest day
Wednesday - C25k + extra mile of walking
Thursday - Shape Up - Back
Friday - Cardio Kickbox
Saturday - C25k + extra 2 miles of walking

1 comment:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog. i came over to say hey! you've got some aggressive goals for working out! looking forward to hearing about the jillian workouts! congrats on your rocking success! :)

    ReplyDelete